Sunday 13 July 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITE MAC LIPSTICKS


From left to right - MAC Diva,  MAC fast play and MAC Ruby woo


Hi my name is Sandra Aji and I am a lipstick addict. This is an addiction I'm not looking to cure anytime soon lol. Due to my large number of lipsticks, I always find myself neglecting A LOT of them as there are just so many to choose from. However, these 3 lipsticks have been getting a lot of love from me lately. MAC Diva is a matte deeply pigmented reddish purple. I love how vampy it looks on my lips without looking too over the top; also this is a matte that's not too drying unlike the MAC Ruby woo. Talking of Ruby woo; this is my all time favourite red. I have other red lipsticks but I hardly ever use them as I don't think they look as good on me as Ruby woo does. Only downside to this lipstick is it's very drying on the lips, so be sure to apply some lip balm beforehand to avoid the crustified look (so not cute). Also, last but not the least is MAC Fast play lipstick; a pinkish nude. I absolutely love nude lippies and Fast play is one nude that will surely suit every skin tone. Did I mention how creamy and moisturising it is? I line my lips with a brown lip liner with all my nudes. What are YOUR favourite MAC lipsticks? Would love to know.

No comments: