Wednesday, 16 July 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITE DRUGSTORE NUDE LIPSTICKS (WOC FRIENDLY)

From left to right - Milani Teddy Bare 29, L'oreal Taffeta 233, Ben Nye Mocha Rose, Rimmel kate 08, Wet n Wild bare it all E902C







I am a HUGE fan of nude lipsticks. I tend to wear a nude lip on a daily basis and don't really reach for my pink lippies as much. These 5 are my current favourites and I love how creamy and moisturising they all are; with the exception of the Wet n wild Bare it all. This particular lipstick is very matte and pigmented but not that drying to that's a plus. Also, did I mention how affordable they all are?
I have been told by a few women of colour that they find it difficult to choose a suitable nude lipstick for their skin tone; these 5 are a great pick and also, I find lining my lips with a dark brown lipliner is the perfect way to get any lipstick to work on your skin tone. Please don't opt for a light nude lipstick without a brown lip liner, I'M BEGGING YOU lol.

Both the Milani Teddy Bare and Wet n wild Bare it all are mainly sold in the states, but you can easily buy them from online outlets and ebay sellers.



Post a Comment